in 47 minutes
Through your training, you change the world
- Follow the evolution of your training and your position in the ranking. Discover your score from your latest workout sessions to be able to improve.
- Check class schedules and availability. Choose the day and time you want to work out and book from the app.
- Become a member or purchase your session packs. Choose the plan that best suits you and don't miss your sessions when you’re on vacation.
- +10 Countries Globally recognized with more than 195 clubs where you can train.
- Flexibility Multiple times from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Global Pass Work out at any Brooklyn Fitboxing Club or attend world events.
How long does a class last?
Each class is 47 minutes from start to finish. The class is divided into three sections. Each session begins with a 10 minute warm up followed by a combination of 8 rounds of punching a bag and functional training exercises, paying special attention to performing strength, cardio and coordination exercises. We finish with a 5 minute cool down with full stretching.
What should I bring to my first class?
You should come to the training in comfortable sports clothes. We will have gloves and wraps ready for you as soon as you arrive. Also, bring a bottle of water (or you can buy it at the center), and a towel.
Do I need to have previous boxing or kickboxing experience to train at Brooklyn Fitboxing?
No, our classes are designed for all levels. Throughout the class, our interactive video will show you how to execute all the moves of the combination and tell you when and how to throw each hit. As a beginner you can learn at your own pace, challenging yourself as much as you need to get in shape.
How much is the monthly fee?
Each center has its own prices and active promotions. We have different training plans, from monthly fees of two and three days per week to bonuses of 5 or 10 classes. Once you have tried your first class, the center will explain all the promotions and you can choose the plan that best fits your schedule and needs.
How many people train in a Brooklyn Fitboxing class?
All classes are designed for small groups of 12 to 24 people. This individualized training method allows the trainer to provide more personal attention to all class members.
How many calories can be burned per class?
It depends on each person and the effort made in each session. Our training system, with high-intensity interactive exercises, turns your body into a machine ready to burn calories. Your metabolism will be boosted in the next 48 hours with the "fat burning" effect as a result of the intensive interval exercises.
If I don’t have gloves, can I purchase a pair at the Brooklyn Fitboxing Club?
We give you your first pair of gloves and wraps as part of the first trial session promotion. After that, you will need to bring them to your classes. In case they get lost or damaged, you can purchase a new pair at any Brooklyn Fitboxing club.